Thank you for visiting our website and taking a look at our 2017 Toyota Corolla video review. You can access our current inventory of 2017 Toyota Corolla’s, schedule a test drive, apply for financing or get a bid on your current vehicle by selecting one of the links above. In addition you can find information on the 2017 Toyota Corolla below to include; Reasons to buy a 2017 Toyota Corolla, what’s new on the 2017 Toyota Corolla, Key Features for the 2017 Toyota Corolla, key competitive advantages the 2017 Toyota Corolla has over its competition. Thank you again for visiting our website and we hope you find this information helpful to your future Toyota purchase.
Why should you buy a 2017 Toyota Corolla from Toyota of Gladstone?
For 2017, Corolla has added standard Toyota Safety Sense™ - P (TSS-P) to all grades. This level of standard advanced safety technology is unmatched in the segment. In addition, the 2017 Corolla has received a redesigned front fascia, taillights and interior to provide a more sporty, high quality, and advanced look.
The 2017 Corolla touts updated exterior styling with new LED Headlights and LED Daytime running lights, a new front fascia, and new wheel designs to provide a sporty and advanced new look.
Corolla offers standard safety equipment unmatched by segment competitors.
• 8 airbags
• Star Safety System™
• Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)1 - Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD), Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA), Auto High Beams (AHB), Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
• Energy-absorbing collapsible steering column
• Front and rear energy-absorbing crumple zones with side-impact door beams
• Head-impact protection structure
• High-tensile-strength steel body panels
• The (2016) Corolla received a 2016 5-Year Cost to Own Award from Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com
• 2016 Corolla was named a SmartChoice Maintenance Costs winner by IntelliChoice
Convenient Features, Convenient Price
Corolla offers a robust selection of attractive convenience features, including a 6.1-inch (or 7-inch) touch-screen display with integrated backup camera and steering wheel controls for audio, Multi-Information Display, Bluetooth® hands-free phone, voice-command, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC), and Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/ SA).
What's New for the 2017 Toyota Corolla?
Standard on all grades:
• Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
• Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
• Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
• Auto High Beams (AHB)
• Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
The 2017 Corolla has adopted a new grade strategy to simplify choices for guests. Corolla grades now more closely align with Camry grades.
• L: Entry-level Equipped
•LE: Mid-level Equipped
• SE: Sporty Mid-level Equipped
• XLE: Upper-level Equipped
• XSE: Sporty Upper-level Equipped
• LE Eco: Fuel-Efficient Mid-level Equipped
• 50th Anniversary Special Edition: A subset of the SE grade, the Special Edition adds unique flavor to celebrate 50 years of Corolla
Front & Rear Redesign: to provide updated styling and more differentiation between LE and SE grades
• Redesigned front grille and bumper for a more advanced and sporty look. There are now two distinct front ends: one for L/LE/LE, and one for SE/XSE
• New headlight design to add standard LED high-beams to the already standard LED low-beams. There are now two distinct headlight designs: Bi-LED for L/LE/LE Eco, and Multi-LED for SE/XSE/XLE/Special Edition.
• Updated taillight design for a more modern look. There are now two distinct rear taillight designs: one for L/LE/LE Eco, and one for SE/XSE/XLE/Special Edition.
• LE receives new 16-in. wide vent steel wheels
• New 16-in. machined finish alloy wheels are available as part of the LE Eco package
• New 16-in. machined finish 15-Spoke alloy wheels are available as part of LE packages
• XLE receives new 16-in. machined finish alloy wheels with dark accents
• SE and XSE receive new 17-in. machined finish alloy wheels with black painted accents
• 50th Anniversary Special Edition receives new 17-in. machined finish alloy wheels with dark gray paint inserts
• Two new exterior colors include Galactic Aqua Mica (221) and Falcon Gray Metallic (1G2). Brown Sugar Metallic (4V8) and 4Evergreen Mica (6W3) are no longer available
Enhancements have been made to the interior in the following areas to provide a more high quality and advanced look:
• Multi-Informational Display (MID)
• Center cluster
• Combination meters
• 7-in. high-resolution touchscreen display (Standard on XLE, XSE, Special Edition, SE (6MT); available on LE, SE (CVT), LE Eco)
• HVAC control panel and vents
• Steering wheel controls added for TSS-P1 functionality
New Interior Color Choices:
• LE fabric colors: Almond, Ash/Dark Gray, Black/Brown
• SE mixed media colors: Vivid Blue and Orange Zest
2017 Toyota Corolla Key Features
• CVTi-S transmission standard on Corolla L, LE, XLE, SE (CVT), Special Edition, XSE and LE Eco models
• ECO Drive Mode available on LE Eco
• SPORT Drive Mode standard on SE (CVT), Special Edition, XSE
• Valvematic technology featured on Corolla LE Eco
• LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
• LED headlights
• Two all new front fascia's to provide a more distinct look for L/LE/XLE and SE/XSE/Special Edition grades
• Automatic climate control with dust and pollen filter and push-button controls (standard on LE, XLE, SE, XSE and LE Eco)
• Premium Fabric-trimmed 6-way adjustable driver's seat; 4-way adjustable front passenger seat (LE)
• Multi-function in-key remote keyless entry system with lock, unlock, panic and trunk-release functions, and remote illuminated entry (LE, SE CVT, LE Eco)
• 6.1-inch or 7-inch touchscreen display depending on grade and packaging
• Entune™ Audio - includes Entune™ Multimedia Bundle (6.1 in. touch-screen display, AM/FM CD player, [MP3/WMA playback capability], 6 speakers, auxiliary audio jack, USB 2.0 port with iPod® connectivity and control, advanced voice recognition, hands-free phone capability, phone book access and music streaming via Bluetooth® wireless technology), Siri® Eyes Free (Standard on L, LE, SE CVT, LE Eco)
• Entune™ Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App - includes Entune™ Multimedia Bundle (7 in. high resolution touch-screen display, AM/FM CD player, 6 speakers, auxiliary audio jack, USB 2.0 port with iPod® connectivity and control, advanced voice recognition, hands-free phone capability, phone book access and music streaming via Bluetooth® wireless technology), Connected Navigation Scout® GPS Link App, Siri® Eyes Free, SiriusXM® All Access Radio with 3-month complimentary trial, and Gracenote® album cover art, HD Radio™, HD Radio™ traffic and weather in major metro areas (Standard on XLE, SE (6MT), Special Edition, XSE; available on LE, SE (CVT), LE Eco)
• Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite - includes Entune™ Multimedia Bundle (7 in. high resolution touch-screen with split screen display, AM/FM CD player, 6 speakers, auxiliary audio jack, USB 2.0 port with iPod® connectivity and control, advanced voice recognition, hands-free phone17 capability, phone book access and music streaming via Bluetooth® wireless technology), Siri® Eyes Free, Entune® App Suite, HD Radio™, HD Radio™ predictive traffic and Doppler weather overlay, AM/FM cache radio, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, with 3-month complimentary trial and Gracenote® album cover art. Access to Entune® App Suite is subscription free. See toyota.com/entune for details. (Available on XLE, XSE)
Safety & Convenience
• Eight airbags - includes driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, front seat-mounted side airbags, driver knee airbag, front passenger seat cushion airbag, and side curtain airbags
• Engine immobilizer
• Star Safety System™
• Driver and front passenger Whiplash-Injury-Lessening (WIL) seats
• Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)1 - Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection3 (PCS w/PD), Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA), Auto High Beams (AHB)5, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
• ToyotaCare factory-scheduled maintenance for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first
• Roadside assistance for 2 years, unlimited mileage
2017 Toyota Corolla Awards
While Toyota competitors have been stepping up their vehicle features in recent years, Corolla still stands above the rest with Toyota's brand strength and an undisputed legacy of more than 40 million units sold since the nameplate was first introduced in the 1960s. When features, value and reputation are all considered, Corolla wins decisively. For the 2017 Corolla and it's competitors, safety is the largest competitive advantage with Toyota Safety Sense™ - P (TSS - P) standard across all grades.
The 2017 Toyota Corolla is an IIHS TSP+
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
2017 Corolla is the only vehicle in its class to include a standard safety package that contains a collision avoidance system, lane departure warning system, adaptive cruise control, and automatic high-beam headlights
The (2016) Corolla received a 2016 5-Year Cost to Own Award from Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com
Kelley Blue Book
016 Toyota Corolla was named a Best Buy Award Finalist by Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com
Kelley Blue Book
Nearly 40 million Corollas sold worldwide
2016 Corolla was named a SmartChoice Maintenance Costs winner by IntelliChoice
2017 Toyota Corolla Key Competitive Advantages
• Corolla offers standard safety equipment unmatched in the segment.
• 8 airbags
• STAR Safety System™
• Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
• Corolla was ranked "Most Dependable Compact Car" by J.D. Power.
A Corolla for Every Type of Driver
• Corolla offers a robust selection to choose from with Corolla L, LE, SE, XLE, XSE, Special Edition, and LE Eco grades, making it easier than ever to find the right Corolla that fits best with your customers' lifestyle.
Convenient Features, Convenient Price
• Every Corolla is host to a wide array of attractive standard features such as LED headlights, LED Daytime Running Lights, and a 6.1 in. or 7 in. touch-screen display. Many of these features are only options on several of Corolla's key competitors.
2017 Toyota corolla Competitors
2017 Hyundai Elantra
• Advanced safety: The entire Corolla line now comes standard with Toyota Safety Sense™ P2, a package of high-tech safety and driver assistance systems. Elantra can only be equipped with similar systems through extra-cost packages and options.
• High-tech lighting: Every Corolla model now comes with either Bi-LED or Multi-LED headlamps for improved styling, efficiency, and visibility. Elantra comes standard with traditional projector headlights.
• Modern multimedia: Corolla's standard Entune™ Audio system includes a 6.1 in. touch-screen display, Siri® Eyes Free and Bluetooth®4, none of which come standard on Elantra.
2017 Chevrolet Cruze
• Modern Safety Tech: The advanced Toyota Safety Sense™ P2 package is standard equipment for all Corolla models, while Cruze offers similar active safety technologies only as optional equipment for the Premier grade.
• Smart Value: At $18,935, Corolla LE features a lower starting MSRP than its direct competitor, the Cruze LS Automatic, which begins at $19,525.
• Enhanced Visibility: Every 2017 Corolla comes equipped with bright and efficient LED headlights, while Cruze features traditional projector headlamps.
2017 Honda Civic
• Serious about Safety: Toyota Safety Sense™ is standard on all 2017 Corolla models, while a similar package for Civic (Honda Sensing) costs an additional $1,000 and does not include Automatic High Beams; Corolla also features a driver knee airbag and passenger seat cushion airbag for a total of eight airbags, versus six airbags for Civic.
• Advanced Audio: Corolla LE is equipped with a 6.1-inch touchscreen and 6 speakers, while Civic LX has a 5.0-inch, non-touch display and 4 speakers; Corolla LE can also be equipped with Entune™ Audio Plus, which offers a connected navigation app while Civic LX has no available navigation functionality.
• Smart Purchase: At $18,935, Corolla LE boasts a lower MSRP than a Civic LX equipped with a CVT, which comes in at $19,540.
2017 Nissan Sentra
• Driver assistance comes standard: Toyota Safety Sense™ P provides standard active safety technologies - like Pre-Collision System and Lane Departure Alert - on all Corolla models; similar features are unavailable or extra-cost equipment on Sentra.
• Comprehensive safety: Corolla's cabin features eight airbags, a layout which includes a driver knee airbag and passenger seat cushion airbag, neither of which is offered on Sentra.
• Modern entertainment tech: Corolla LE is equipped with Entune™ Audio, which includes a 6.1-inch touchscreen; Sentra SV features a 5.0-inch color display without touchscreen functionality.
2017 Ford Focus
• Advanced safety: Corolla LE comes with standard Toyota Safety Sense™ P, a suite of active safety features not offered on Focus SE, like Pre-Collision System and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
• High-tech lighting: LED headlights and taillights are standard on Corolla LE; Focus SE is outfitted with traditional halogen lighting.
• Modern entertainment: Corolla LE's Entune™ Audio system comes with a 6.1-inch touchscreen, while Focus SE is equipped with a 4.2-inch non-touch display.