Thank you for visiting our website and taking a look at our 2017 Toyota Sienna video review. You can access our current inventory of 2017 Toyota Sienna’s, schedule a test drive, apply for financing or get a bid on your current vehicle by selecting one of the links above.
In addition you can find information on the 2017 Toyota Sienna below to include; Reasons to buy a 2017 Toyota Sienna, what’s new on the 2017 Toyota Sienna, Key Features for the 2017 Toyota Sienna, key competitive advantages the 2017 Toyota Sienna has over its competition.
Thank you again for visiting our website and we hope you find this information helpful to your future Toyota purchase.
Why should you buy a 2017 Toyota Sienna from Toyota of Gladstone?
Redefining Family Value - For 2017, Sienna boasts an updated powertrain, while maintaining an upscale design both inside and out.
Sienna has an excellent reputation as a safe and efficient family minivan, one of the few with available 8-passenger seating, only one in its segment to offer wide-angle fog lamps, and the only one in its segment to offer All-Wheel Drive.
More Cargo Volume, Multiple Seating Options
Offering greater cargo capacity than its principal competitors, Sienna's long-slide second-row seats provide 23 inches of fore-and-aft adjustability. Sienna also offers buyers 7- or 8-passenger seating configurations for several trim levels and Premium sub-trim levels so owners can tailor their vehicles to suit their specific lifestyle needs.
Luxury and Technology
Sienna offers a full suite of premium features, including Dual-View Blu-ray DVD Entertainment Center with 16.4-in. display, dual moonroof, second-row lounge seating, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) and Pre-Collision System (PCS). Onboard navigation is affordable and available on SE and XLE, and standard on SE Premium, XLE Premium, Limited and Limited Premium models.
Fully Connected to the Wireless World
New vehicle buyers increasingly base their purchase decisions on a vehicle's level of wireless and smartphone accessibility. Sienna makes Bluetooth® wireless technology standard on all models and Toyota's revolutionary Entune® App Suite is available subscription-free on SE, XLE and Limited and standard on SE Premium, XLE Premium, Limited and Limited Premium models.
Workhorse Manners, Inside & Out
Sienna not only carries up to 8 passengers and all their gear in comfort, it can also tow up to 3500 pounds right out of the box. With Sienna, functionality doesn't end at the rear hatch.
Sienna's available full-time All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system increases grip, improves road feel and helps provide optimal traction in just about all weather or road conditions. All-Wheel Drive enhances driver confidence year-round, and it's a feature the competition can't match.
What's New for the 2017 Toyota Sienna
• New 3.5-Liter V6 Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC) 24-Valve D-4S Injection (Dual Injection: Direct and port) Engine with Dual VVT-i on all grades
• Additional 30 hp and 18 lb.-ft. of torque vs. 16MY engine
• New Direct Shift - 8AT, 8-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) on all grades
• Improved EPA FWD fuel economy ratings city/highway/combined: now 19/27/22 mpg (Approx. gain of 1/2/1 MPG respectively)
• Improved EPA AWD fuel economy ratings city/highway/combined: now 18/24/20 mpg (Approx. gain of 2/1/1 MPG respectively)
2017 Toyota Sienna Key Features
• 3.5L V6 DOHC 24-Valve D-4S Injection engine with Dual VVT-i with 296 hp @ 6600; 263 lb.-ft. of torque @ 4700 rpm
• EPA fuel economy ratings city/highway/combined, FWD: 19/27/22 mpg
• EPA fuel economy ratings city/highway/combined, AWD: 18/24/20 mpg
• Direct Shift - 8AT, 8-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i)
• MacPherson strut front suspension with gas-filled shock absorbers w/ internal rebound spring; torsion beam rear suspension with coil springs (sport-tuned coil springs on SE models), gas-filled shock absorbers; front and rear stabilizer bars
• Electric Power Steering (EPS), Sport-calibrated Electric Power Steering on SE model
• Power-assisted ventilated front and rear disc brakes
• Projector-beam halogen headlights with auto on/off feature and Daytime Running Lights (DRL); High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights on Limited Premium models; smoked sport trim on SE models
• LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) on SE and Limited models
• Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors on Sienna LE and up; blind spot warning indicators and rear cross-traffic alert on XLE and Limited; turn signal indicators, puddle lights and power-folding, reverse tilt-down and memory features on Limited
• Power tilt/slide moonroof available SE, standard SE Premium and XLE models; dual moonroof standard on Limited models
• Integrated wide-angle fog lamps, offering 84 degrees of visibility, standard on Sienna SE and up. An in-class exclusive.
• 60/40 Split & Stow 3rd Row seat with one-motion stow
• 7-passenger seating with removable second-row captain's chairs and tip-up and long-slide feature
• 8-passenger seating with removable 40/20/40 second-row seat, tip-up and long-slide feature and stowable center seat
• Multi-stage heated front seats standard on SE and up
• 4.2-in. color TFT Multi-Information Display screen standard on SE and up
• Three-zone automatic climate control with air filter, individual temperature settings for driver, front passenger and rear-seat passengers and separate rear digital control panel
• Entune™ head units - includes touch-screen display, AM/FM CD player with MP3/WMA playback capability, auxiliary audio jack, USB 2.0 port with iPod® connectivity and control, advanced voice recognition, hands-free phone capability, phone book access and music streaming via Bluetooth® wireless technology
• Connected Navigation Scout® GPS Link on Entune™ Audio Plus head units and Siri® Eyes Free on all head units
• Dual-View Blu-ray DVD Entertainment Center with 16.4-in. display, RCA jacks, SD card and HDMI inputs, two 120V AC power outlets, remote and two wireless headphones (standard on SE Premium, XLE Premium and Limited Premium)
Safety & Convenience
• Driver and front passenger front seat-mounted side airbags, driver's knee airbag, front passenger seat-cushion airbag and all-row side curtain airbags
• 4 LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) locations, includes a 4th LATCH on the passenger side third-row seat position
• Safety Connect™ (Limited models)
• Star Safety System™
• Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)
• ToyotaCare no-cost factory scheduled maintenance plan for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first
• Roadside Assistance for two years, unlimited miles
Key Competitive Advantages
Long established as the segment leader in performance and utility, Sienna once again sets the standard for passenger comfort while preserving the versatile cargo utility that makes minivans so accommodating. And, while the competition is tougher than ever, they're no match for Sienna with its new more powerful 3.5l v6 engine and efficient direct shift - 8at (8-speed automatic transmission).
Cargo Room & Versatility
Sienna has the cargo room and flexibility to handle your minivan cargo needs, more than Town & Country, Grand Caravan and Odyssey
Comfort, Convenience & Cool
Sienna returns with expanded feature availability that further boosts its good looks, spacious cabin, and everyday user-friendly appeal, including LED Daytime Running Lights on SE and up, three-zone automatic climate control standard on all models, and much more
Safety & Security
Sienna comes standard with a well-rounded package of safety and security features, including more standard airbags2 than Odyssey, Town & Country and Grand Caravan
Sienna offers some of the latest audio advances on most of its grades, with high-resolution touch-screen displays standard on Sienna LE and up and Dual-View Blu-ray DVD entertainment center with 16.4-in. display standard on SE, XLE and Limited Premium trim levels
2017 Toyota Sienna Competitors
2017 Chrysler Pacifica
• More passing power: Despite having a slightly smaller engine, Sienna boasts more power than Pacifica, boasting a stout 296 horsepower and 263 lb.-ft. of torque, versus Pacifica's 287 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque.
• Room to haul: With a whopping 150 cubic feet of cargo volume1 behind the front seats, Sienna offers an additional 9.5 cubic feet of storage space over Pacifica's 140.5 cubic foot figure.
• A cabin of convenience: Unique convenience features, like the available Driver Easy Speak communication system, give Sienna useful capabilities not found on Pacifica.
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
• Powerful: At 296 horsepower, Sienna has a more powerful engine than Pacifica Hybrid, which is estimated at 260 system net horsepower.
• Spacious: Cargo volume1 is greater in Sienna Limited than in Pacifica Hybrid Platinum: 150.0 cubic feet versus 140.5 cubic feet.
• Capable: Sienna Limited has a 3,500 lb. towing capacity4; towing is not recommended with Pacifica Hybrid Platinum.
2017 Kia Sedona
• Powerful: Sienna delivers greater maximum horsepower and torque (296 and 263 lb.-ft.) than Sedona EX (276 hp and 248 lb.-ft.).
• Spacious: At 150.0 cubic feet of cargo capacity1, Sienna XLE offers more storage space than Sedona EX, which has 142.0 cubic feet of cargo room.
• Efficient: The EPA estimates Sienna XLE's fuel economy at 19/27/22 mpg (city/hwy/comb)5, while Sedona EX returns estimates of 18/24/20 mpg.
2017 Honda Odyssey
• Powerful Engine: With 296 horsepower, Sienna's 3.5-liter V6 engine is more powerful than Odyssey's 3.5-liter V6 engine (248 hp).
• Cabin Safety: Sienna's eight-airbag layout includes a driver knee airbag and a front passenger seat cushion airbag - Odyssey does not have either.
• Clever Tech: Sienna SE is equipped with the innovative Driver Easy Speak convenience feature; Odyssey EX-L does not offer anything similar.