Thank you for visiting our website and taking a look at our 2016 Toyota Sienna video review. You can access our current inventory of 2016 Toyota Sienna’s, schedule a test drive, apply for financing or get a bid on your current vehicle by selecting one of the links above. In addition you can find information on the 2016 Toyota Sienna below to include; Reasons to buy a 2016 Toyota Sienna, what’s new on the 2016 Toyota Sienna, Key Features for the 2016 Toyota Sienna, key competitive advantages the 2016 Toyota Sienna has over its competition. Thank you again for visiting our website and we hope you find this information helpful to your future Toyota purchase.
THE 2016 SIENNA HAS A REFINED INTERIOR, ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY, VERSATILE SEATING AND FRESH EXTERIOR STYLING.
Why buy a 2016 Toyota Sienna?
Sienna has an excellent reputation as a safe and efficient family minivan, one of the few with available 8-passenger seating, only one in its segment to offer wide-angle fog lamps, and the only one in its segment to offer All-Wheel Drive.
More Cargo Volume, Multiple Seating Options
Offering greater cargo capacity4 than its principal competitors, Sienna's long-slide second-row seats provide 23 inches of fore-and-aft adjustability. Sienna also offers buyers 7- or 8-passenger seating configurations for several trim levels and new Premium sub-trim levels for 2016 so owners can tailor their vehicles to suit their specific lifestyle needs.
Luxury and Technology
Sienna offers a full suite of premium features, including Dual-View Blu-ray DVD Entertainment Center with 16.4-in. display, dual moonroof, second-row lounge seating, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) and Pre-Collision System (PCS)7. Onboard navigation is affordable and available on SE and XLE, and standard on SE Premium, XLE Premium, Limited and Limited Premium models.
Fully Connected to the Wireless World
New vehicle buyers increasingly base their purchase decisions on a vehicle's level of wireless and smartphone accessibility. Sienna makes Bluetooth wireless technology standard on all models and Toyota's revolutionary Entune App Suite is available subscription-free on SE, XLE and Limited and standard on SE Premium, XLE Premium, Limited and Limited Premium models.
Workhorse Manners, Inside & Out
Sienna not only carries up to 8 passengers and all their gear in comfort, it can also tow up to 3500 pounds right out of the box. With Sienna, functionality doesn't end at the rear hatch.
Sienna's available full-time All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system increases grip, improves road feel and helps provide optimal traction in just about all weather or road conditions. All-Wheel Drive enhances driver confidence year-round, and it's a feature the competition can't match.
What's New on the Toyota Sienna for 2016?
• Addition of Connected Navigation Scout GPS Link3 for Entune Audio Plus
• Siri® Eyes Free mode on all head units
2016 Toyota Sienna Key Features
• 3.5L 24-Valve DOHC with Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (Dual VVT-i)
• EPA fuel economy ratings city/highway/combined, FWD: 18/25/21 mpg
• EPA fuel economy ratings city/highway/combined, AWD: 16/23/19 mpg
• 6-speed Electronically-Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i)
• MacPherson strut front suspension with gas-filled shock absorbers w/ internal rebound spring; twist beam rear suspension with coil springs (sport-tuned coil springs on SE models), gas-filled shock absorbers; front and rear stabilizer bars
• Electric Power Steering (EPS), Sport-calibrated Electric Power Steering on SE model
• Power-assisted ventilated front and rear disc brakes
• Projector-beam halogen headlights with auto on/off feature and Daytime Running Lights (DRL); High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights on Limited Premium models; smoked sport trim on SE models
• LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) on SE and Limited models
• Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors on Sienna LE and up; blind spot warning indicators and rear cross-traffic alert on XLE and Limited; turn signal indicators, puddle lights and power-folding, reverse tilt-down and memory features on Limited
• Power tilt/slide moonroof available SE, standard SE Premium and XLE models; dual moonroof standard on Limited models
• Integrated wide-angle fog lamps, offering 84 degrees of visibility, standard on Sienna SE and up. An in-class exclusive.
• 60/40 Split & Stow 3rd Row seat with one-motion stow
• 7-passenger seating with removable second-row captain's chairs and tip-up and long-slide feature
• 8-passenger seating with removable 40/20/40 second-row seat, tip-up and long-slide feature and stowable center seat
• Multi-stage heated front seats standard on SE and up
• 4.2-in. color TFT Multi-Information Display screen standard on SE and up
• Three-zone automatic climate control with air filter, individual temperature settings for driver, front passenger and rear-seat passengers and separate rear digital control panel
• Entune CY13 Audio head units were introduced to the lineup for the 2015 model year - includes touch-screen display, AM/FM CD player with MP3/WMA playback capability, auxiliary audio jack, USB 2.0 port with iPod connectivity and control, advanced voice recognition, hands-free phone capability, phone book access and music streaming via Bluetooth wireless technology
• For the 2016 model year, Connected Navigation Scout GPS Link was added to Entune Audio Plus head units and Siri Eyes Free was added to all head units
• Dual-View Blu-ray DVD Entertainment Center with 16.4-in. display, RCA jacks, SD card and HDMI inputs, two 120V AC power outlets, remote and two wireless headphones (standard on SE Premium, XLE Premium and Limited Premium)
Safety & Security
• Driver and front passenger front seat-mounted side airbags, driver's knee airbag, front passenger seat-cushion airbag and all-row side curtain airbags
• Increased 4 LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) locations, now includes a 4th LATCH on the passenger side third-row seat position
• Safety Connect (Limited models)
• Star Safety System
• Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)
• ToyotaCare no-cost factory scheduled maintenance plan for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first
• Roadside Assistance for two years, unlimited miles
Toyota Sienna Awards
• 2016 Toyota Sienna received the NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating1 National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
• The Toyota Sienna was ranked #2 on the 2015 American Made Index Cars.com
• The Sienna was named one of the Best Family Cars of 2015 by Edmunds.com and Parents magazine Parents magazine and Edmunds.com
• 2016 Toyota Sienna was named as having Best Resale Value in Minivan/Van class KBB.com
• 2016 Toyota Sienna was named a Best Buy Award Finalist by Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com
2016 Toyota Rav4 Key Competitive Advantages
Cargo Room & Versatility
Sienna has the cargo room and flexibility to handle your minivan cargo needs, more than Town & Country, Grand Caravan and Odyssey
Comfort, Convenience & Cool
Sienna returns with expanded feature availability that further boosts its good looks, spacious cabin, and everyday user-friendly appeal, including LED Daytime Running Lights on SE and up, three-zone automatic climate control standard on all models, and much more
Safety & Security
Sienna comes standard with a well-rounded package of safety and security features, including more standard airbags2 than Odyssey, Town & Country and Grand Caravan
Sienna offers some of the latest audio advances on most of its grades, with high-resolution touch-screen displays standard on Sienna LE and up and Dual-View Blu-ray DVD entertainment center with 16.4-in. display standard on SE, XLE and Limited Premium trim levels.
2016 Chrysler Town and Country Touring L
Superior Handling: The 2016 Sienna boasts a lowered, sport-tuned suspension, 19-in. wheels, stylish and aerodynamic underbody elements for improved downforce, and a lighter curb weight.
Advanced Interior Features: Designed with tomorrow's driving challenges in mind, the 2016 Sienna comes equipped with the Dual-View Entertainment Center3, which uses two displays to create a massive 16.4-in. screen.
Connectivity On The Go: New for 2016, Sienna is the Connected Navigation Scout GPS Link for Entune Audio Plus system, which lets drivers seamlessly connect their smartphone to Sienna's head unit using the Scout GPS Link app Siri Eyes Free also allows owners to control their iPhones through the car's audio system.
2016 Dodge Grand Caravan R/T
Better City Fuel Economy: Sienna XLE beats Grand Caravan R/T in EPA-rated city estimates - 18/25 MPG Sienna vs. 17/25 MPG Grand Caravan.
Multimedia for Miles: New for 2016, Sienna is the Connected Navigation Scout GPS Link for Entune Audio Plus system, which lets drivers seamlessly connect their smartphone to Sienna's head unit using the Scout GPS Link app Siri Eyes Free also allows owners to control their iPhones through the car's audio system. Sienna also comes equipped with a larger touch-screen display (7-in.) than the Grand Caravan (6.5-in.).
More Interior Capacity: Sienna has more second-row room in all dimensions and greater cargo capacity1 than Grand Caravan (150 cu. ft. vs 143 cu. ft.).
Unmatched Safety: Sienna features 8 airbags while Grand Caravan features 7. Sienna also features standard Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)-an extra-cost option for Grand Caravan R/T.
2016 Honda Odyssey EX-L
Unbeatable Performance: 2016 Sienna has more horsepower (266 hp) than 2016 Odyssey (248 hp), while continuing to be the only family van available with AWD.
Comfort For Miles: Sienna offers more headroom in all rows than the Honda Odyssey EX-L. It also features an 8- and 7- person interior configurations with easily adjustable sliding rail seats, allowing for greater overall cargo room. The Honda can seat up to eight, but with less flexibility than the Sienna.
Advanced Technology: New for 2016, Sienna is the Connected Navigation Scout GPS Link for Entune Audio Plus system, which lets drivers seamlessly connect their smartphone to Sienna's head unit using the Scout GPS Link app Siri Eyes Free also allows owners to control their iPhones through the car's audio system-a functionality option that the Odyssey can't match.
Enhanced Safety Standards: Sienna comes standard with 8 airbags, radar-powered Pre-Collision System and the Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM) handling system.
2016 Kia Sedona EX
Better Highway Fuel Economy: Sienna holds the edge over Sedona EX in EPA-rated highway estimates for 2016- 25 MPG Sienna vs. 24 MPG Sedona.
More Cargo Space: Sienna (150 cu. ft.) offers more overall cargo room than the Sedona (142 cu. ft.) while also being easier to use, thanks to available powered folding third-row seats.
Enhanced Safety Standards: Sienna features 8 airbags2 while Sedona features 6. Sienna also features Smart Stop Technology (SST) and a year of Toyota Safety Connect coverage. Sedona features 24-hour roadside assistance, but no SST or similar Safety Connect Tech.